- Welcome Home Kits
- Welcome Home Kits are a great way to provide essentials for a family that has just moved from homelessness to housing. There are so many items needed when first moving into a new home, including cleaning, office, bathroom, and kitchen items. These kits are an excellent way for a family, group, club, or scout troop to welcome their neighbor.
- Items To Donate
- We are always in need of items to use in our Day Center and support our guest families. These items include gift cards, paper products, cleaning supplies, and food staples. Check out our full list – Needs for Day Center and Guest Families.
We do not have space to store furniture. To check and see if we can use the item you wish to donate, please send a picture and the dimensions of the item to email@example.com, and we will let you know if we can use the item. Please consider using Kingston United Methodist Clothes Closet or Ecumenical Storehouse Ministries for furniture donations, as many of our guests utilize their services.
Due to limited shelter space, we do not accept clothing donations. Please consider using Kingston United Methodist Clothes Closet for clothing donations, as many of our guests utilize their services for clothes.
Donate Your Special Day
Are you celebrating an upcoming birthday, anniversary, or other special occasions? It is so simple to create a Facebook Fundraiser! To set up:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your Facebook News Feed. You may need to click See More.
- Click + Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select Family Promise of Roane County, fill in the fundraiser details, and choose a cover photo.
- Click Create.
For additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every time you shop at Kroger, Kroger will automatically donate a percentage of your purchase to Family Promise if you have enrolled in the Community Rewards Program. Here is all you do:
- You have a Kroger’s Plus Shopping Card (you can obtain one at any Kroger at no cost)
- Register your card online at www.kroger.com
- Sign in to your account at Kroger.com
- Go to savings on the left or your account information
- Choose Community Rewards
- Select “I’m a customer and want to participate in community rewards.”
- Search for Family Promise of Roane County, Rockwood Tennessee.
- You should notice on your next receipt how much was donated to Family Promise
- Workplace Giving Campaigns
- Does your company participate in a workplace giving campaign? If so, tell your employees about Family Promise of Roane County, and encourage them to support our individualized services by participating! For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 865-245-8255.
- Planned Giving
- Please remember Family Promise of Roane County in your estate, will, or life insurance policy. With your thoughtful planning, families can rely on finding a safe place to regain stability in their lives. For more information about planned giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-245-8255.
- Real Estate
- Donating real estate to Family Promise of Roane County is a great way to benefit our program and provide you with a tax deduction based on your property’s current market value. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 865-245-8255.